This course is intended as a follow on from the introduction to tenancy deposit protection and tenancy management training. It deals solely with the principles of adjudication and will suit property managers wishing to enhance their knowledge on the dispute resolution mechanism.
What this course will cover:
- Acting on the check out inventory
- Quantifying your claim
- Wear and tear
- Negotiating & managing expectations
- To dispute or not to dispute
- Formulating your case
- Understanding the dispute resolution mechanism
- Presenting your evidence
This course will provide 3 hours of continuous professional development time and an attendance certificate will be provided, as will refreshments.
There will be plenty of time to ask questions and review scenarios.
Benefits of attending:
- A useful refresher for landlords and letting agents in an ever changing market;
- You will obtain a certificate of attendance for you to display in your offices, giving your customers comfort that they are in good hands;
- Events can count towards your continuous professional development with membership organisations such as ARLA, NAEA and RICS;
- Course materials accompany the training for future reference;
- Senior staff of TDS Northern Ireland will be running the events to answer any queries you might have.
The training will be led by Ben Beadle, Managing Director of TDS Northern Ireland.