Actions and Detail Panel
Principles of Sales (Chelmsford) 6th, 13th & 14th July 2017 (SELEP)
Thu 6 July 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Short Course in Principles of Sales (Units at Level 3) training.
No prior qualifications needed.
Fully Funded skills training by the European Union Social Fund and delivered by Ixion & the Skills Funding Agency.
3 day courses means: (Day 1 of course and then 2 consecutive course Days the following week).
ELIGIBILITY: Employers with 1 to 249 Staff. Check if WHERE YOU WORK is eligible: Check Postcode »
Sales are the lifeblood of your organisation. We talk about individuals being “born sales people” but at Ixion we believe that the principles of sales are a discipline that can be taught like any other. If you want to drive revenues and increase your bottom line, then this is the course for you and your sales team.
This three-day programme is an intermediate level course designed for business owners and sales professionals wishing to raise their game.
Your sales staff will achieve EDEXCEL accredited training in units (Level 3 = L3) covering the following:
Understanding the Sales Environment (L3)
Understanding Sales Techniques and Processes (L3)
Understanding Legal, Regulatory and Ethical Requirements in Sales or Marketing (L3)
Principles of Personal Responsibilities and How to Develop and Evaluate Own Performance at Work (L3)
Understanding Sales Targets (L3)
The following areas will be covered in the above units;
The sales cycle
The buyer decision-making process
How to generate and qualify sales leads
How to segment customers
Inbound & outbound telephone sales
The principles of selling face to face
How to close a sale
How to process sales orders
We’ll provide qualified trainers, refreshments and lunch together with the expertise and insights required to raise your Sales levels.
Attendees will achieve a short course qualification and your business will benefit from a more capable sales team. Funded by the European Social Fund and Local Enterprise Partnership, the Skills Funding Agency has awarded the contract to Ixion to deliver this course. It is available to you and your employer if
- You work for or are a company who have employee's who work in your Kent, Essex & East Sussex areas
- The company has between 1 and 249 employees
- You or the company employees going on our courses are aged 16 +
- You the learner are a UK or EU national and have a right to work in the UK
- Courses are open to all staff that are required by their organisation to undertake a role related to growing the business and who require further skills development
- If the above criteria are all met there will be no charge for the course you as the employee or employer
- This registration will confirm your registration for attendance of all 3 days on this course.
- Full confirmation of the course details and the location will be sent to those who have registered, 2 weeks prior to the course date.