Tuesday, 11 March 2014 at 10:30 - Tuesday, 31 January 2017 at 15:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Private sessions are great if you want to tailor the sessions to your specific needs. Perhaps you are dealing with a very specific health problem, personal issue or would just like some individual guidance in a specific area.
Private sessions are also great if you need flexibility in scheduling because of your busy life-style.
Gaining 1 to 1 guidance in a personal session can really help to push your practise forward and get you back on track quickly.
* Private sessions are available on a one to one basis or as a small group.
* Prices are based on meeting in my location in West Hampstead. Rates for meeting at a location of your choice will be higher (generally £125/hour), but will depend on location/distance to travel.
Signing up is simple!
1. Just book the session length (1 - 2 hours/session) online. You can purchase 4 sessions up front and you recieve the 5th session free (saving £100).
2. Email or contact julie at the information below to arrange a time to meet. My best availability is on Tuesday or Wednesday mornings - but I am flexilbe in my schedule to arrange a time that is suitable for both of us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)7823335833
When & Where
Julie Smith, Nature Meditations
Who better to learn meditation from than an ex-corporate professional?
Julie Smith is the founder of Nature Meditations and creator of the 5 step programme to mastering meditation for ultimate health and wellbeing. With over 20 years of corporate management experience, she knows first-hand the stresses and struggles of working in a corporate environment and living in a busy city.
She experienced the transformation that meditation brings to life while working in the financial sector in London. Now, Julie provides various non-religious meditation services including retreats, weekly classes, advanced classes, private sessions, corporate talks, audio programmes and a ‘sleep system’.
Her teachings are based on her 5 concepts of mediation which blends both traditional and modern meditation methods. She has practised all over the world, including Nepal, India, Thailand, Canada, Italy and the UK. Her main mentors, Dr. Ravi Ratan and Alan Wallace, are both highly regarded in their fields.
Julie has taught meditation to over a thousand people and with her guidance you too can go from a place where you are feeling tired, stressed and unhealthy to a place where you are feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and fulfilled