Actions and Detail Panel
PROACT SCIPr UK - Bon Accord Care - Introductory Foundation
PLEASE NOTE THE SECOND DAY TAKES PLACE AT FREDERICK STREET TRAINING CENTRE
Designed For: Two Day Course designed for Bon Accord Care
- Have a knowledge of legislation that underpins managing conflict
- Have an ability to carry out risk assessment
- Hae knowledge and skills to work effectively with people who have challenging behaviour
- Have knowledge and skills to record and report issues regarding challenging behaviour
Staff learning forms
- Rights, Risks and Limits to Freedom
- Challenging Behaviour
- Managing relationships: empowering people
their carers; working in partnership; leadership; empathy; dealing with conflict.
- Managing self: professional autonomy; lifelong learning; flexibility; confidence; resilience; accurate self-assessment; awareness of impact on others; Awareness of wider context.