Actions and Detail Panel
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Sat 25 March 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
Our "Saturday Morning CPD" sessions are designed for the busy professional.
Motivation of People and Teams provides participants with the tools and techniques to enable them to understand the competence of self-management and how this can positively influence others within their team and organisation.
Key outcomes include:
- Understand how to analyse problems to establish key causes rather than just tackle the symptoms of problems
- Be able to take a structured approach to making decisions
- How to avoid the mental traps and pitfalls of decision making
- Arrive at commercially viable decisions with more confidence being aware of the risk-reward involved
- Be more confident about dealing with problems and making decisions