Producer Green Production Training
A half-day course to introduce producers and production managers to the idea of a sustainable production and how it can benefit them financially, as well as ethically.
1. Brief history of UK film sustainable production
2. The state of filming – how green is it?
3. Carbon – simple reductions make a difference
4. Introduction to BS 8909: origin, purpose, ISO status
5. Case studies: Tentpole: Sherlock Holmes 2 Mid budget: Theory of Everything Low budget: 45 years
6. Ethical suppliers – savings in carbon and cost
7. The role of the Green Runner on your production and funding for it
8. The Green Screen programme
For details of further green training please see greenshoot.com/training or contact firstname.lastname@example.org