This interactive and engaging workshop helps you become an engaging and inspiring product leader. It teaches you how to choose the right leadership style, make decisions effectively, and engage the stakeholders in the right way. Roman Pichler and Geoff Watts teach this workshop together to provide you with a unique blend of product and leadership expertise.
If you would like to have this course delivered onsite or as a webinar, then please contact us.
- Understand different leadership styles with their strengths and weaknesses
- Discover your own leadership preference
- Select the most effective leadership style to lead the dev team and the stakeholders
- Choose the right strategy to make decisions and facilitate their implementation
- Achieve strong buy-in from the dev team and the stakeholders
- Use shared goals to build consensus and align people
- Understand the stakeholder interests
- Effectively engage with different stakeholder groups
- Influence and align the stakeholders
Product managers, product owners, and senior managers. Experience with managing a product is required; the knowledge of lean and agile processes such as Lean Startup, Scrum, or Kanban is helpful.
When & Where
Pichler Consulting Limited
Phone:+44 (0) 7949 203772