Professional Coaching Skills Training – Live Training with Peak Performance Academy
Lead Facilitator – Stephen Doran
What you will learn –
- An introduction to what coaching is, and what it is not.
- An overview of different types of coaching in the many specialist fields.
- How coaching and NLP overlap, and why people hire coaches and NLP Practitioners.
- An overview of professional bodies associated with coaching.
- A brief look at the history and origin of coaching.
- Presuppositions of NLP.
- Big C and small C coaching.
- Core coaching skills, models and tools to put into practice. Learn effective language and communication skills, and the power of questions.
- Practical coaching – learn how to prepare for a session, client contracts and environment. Coaching tips and traps to avoid.
- Learn the art of self coaching.
- Further tools and models to draw upon, and practical application.
- Effective goal setting strategies.
- The META model and meta programmes.
- Learn the to recognise characteristics and behavioural patterns of an individual and identify limiting beliefs holding them back.
- The stages of a coaching relationship.
Is this course for me? –
This course is suitable for all ages and abilities, for anyone who wishes to pursue a career in coaching or learn the tools and strategies to coach themselves for a more productive and fulfilling future.
It is well suited to individuals in a management or sales role who wish to improve their communication and rapport building skills with better use of language and more effective questions.
There are no entry requirements for this training.