Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Save This Event

Event Saved

Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing – Manchester (2-Day Classroom)

Business Consort - The Digital and Social Media Academy

Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 10:00 - Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 16:00 (BST)

Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing – Manchester...

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Sales End Price Fee VAT Quantity
EARLY BIRD Ended £1,349.00 £0.00 £269.80

Who's Going

Loading your connections...

Share Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing – Manchester (2-Day Classroom)

Event Details

FAST TRACK 2-Day Intensive Face-to-Face Course – Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing

Study Time: 2 days intensive FAST TRACK course

Course Level: Suitable for all levels as we cover 80% of the syllabus for the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (remaining 20% studied online)

Assessment: 3 hr Multiple Choice Online Exam (take the exam at any of the centres worldwide) – Find your nearest test centre

View the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing 2017 Brochure & Syllabus…

Extra fees: Exam fee of £140 payable direct to Pearsons when they decide to sit the exam

Exam Restrictions: students MUST sit the exam within 6 months of the course date

Resources: All course materials, copy of slides in note version PLUS 30 hours of video lectures covering everything from the 3 days, practical exercises to take online and practice exam questions all available online after the course.

Do you have questions about Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing – Manchester (2-Day Classroom)? Contact Business Consort - The Digital and Social Media Academy

Save This Event

Event Saved

When & Where


St James Building
61-95 Oxford Street
M1 6EG Manchester
United Kingdom

Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 10:00 - Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 16:00 (BST)


  Add to my calendar

Organiser

Business Consort - The Digital and Social Media Academy

Business Consort - Digital and Social Media Academy are a world leading training provider specialising in helping businesses excel in a digital world. 

Visit us at: www.digitalandsocialmediaacademy.com or Tel us on: 0800 334 5784

Take a look at our 2017 Brochure here...

  Contact the Organiser
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing – Manchester (2-Day Classroom)
Things to do in Manchester Course Other

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.