Actions and Detail Panel
Professional Firms Social Media Master Class
Wed 19 October 2016, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Our one-day course designed specifically for professional firms, provides practical and hands on guidance for implementing a social media plan to engage with clients, win new clients and recruit new people.
The Social Media Master class will equip you with all the knowledge and tools to understand the core social media platforms and how to maximise your social media results. Designed to give attendees the social media basics through to advanced strategy execution, this course will provide everything you need to know to implement and grow your firm’s social media effectively.
Throughout the day we provide examples of real social media strategies that are working with other professional firms, along with the latest tools to measure your own online marketing efforts.
How will you benefit?
After attending you will have a good understanding of:
- Social media and the driving forces behind it - your clients.
- How to create, execute and manager your firm’s social media strategy
- How to set up and use the key social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs and Google+
- How to create a social media policy and manage risk
- Best practices and how to deal with problems if they arise
- Social media analytics and monitoring tools for your business
- How to approach social media advertising and understanding ROI
- The why and how of business blogging to grow your business
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for any firm that is thinking about or has an existing social media presence. Covering the basic key components of setting up and developing social media campaigns through to creating a social media strategy, this course is suitable for those taking their first steps into social media or wanting a refresher of the core elements, followed by more advanced social media strategy and monitoring.
Our previous attendees have included partners, directors and marketing executives, from legal and accountancy firms of all sizes.