San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn how to speak confidently in a variety of different scenarios. Strengthen your innate qualities with presence and gravitas. Ensure your message has the impact you desire.
In this workshop you will develop your gravitas, enhance your self confidence and personal impact so that you can communicate with more clarity and relevance. You will acquire the skills and the mindset to be more persuasive and assertive; to influence; to be more in control. You will learn techniques to get your voice heard, at the table and beyond.
By the end of the workshop delegates will:
- Understand what gravitas is and how, practically, to achieve it
- Understand how to be more assertive and to get your voice heard
- Know how to eliminate the bad habits which are undermining their impact
- Be more in control.
This workshop is for you if you identify with any of the below:
- You don’t think you have the impact on your audience that you desire/deserve
- You feel people are not taking you seriously
- You need to be seen as someone who commands respect in a room full of people
- You want to be a more effective and powerful communicator
- Your lack of gravitas/impact is holding you back.
Your Trainer: Jayne Constantinis
When & Where
Voice At The Table/Jayne Constantinis