Actions and Detail Panel
Professionals' Networking Luncheon - Building Resilience
Fri 14 October 2016, 12:00 – 13:30 BST
Guest Speaker from CABA
Sponsered by SG Financial Recruitment
Organised by ICAEW
The way you react to challenges and setbacks is a reflection on how resilient you are. Resilient people don't dwell on the fact that things don't always go quite as planned. They simply learn from their experiences and move forward.
These resilience sessions explore ways of boosting your self confidence and coping more effectively with setbacks, both in and out of the workplace.
After completing this session you'll be able to:
- Recognise the difference between pressure and stress
- Identify what causes you stress
- Understand the foundations of resilience
- Assess your personal level of resilience
- Use a range of tools and techniques, including mindfulness strategies to increase your resilience
12:00 - Arrival, networking - buffet and coffee provided by Nibble
12:30 - CAB Guest Speaker - Building your Resilience
13:10 - Q&A Session
13:30 - Close
This is the second in our series of workshops focusing on mental well being and soft skills development. It is aimed at both young and old and is suitable for newly qualified professionals and those with established careers.