Actions and Detail Panel
Project Love presents...the Pronoia Project
Mon 24 April 2017, 19:30 – 21:30 BST
Carrying on from the success of our February Salon 'How to Fall in Love with Life' with the wonderful Tiu de Haan, we have now teamed up with this maven of magic and wonder to bring you THE PRONOIA PROJECT - an experiential adventure of random covert acts of kindness and beauty.
Join us on 24th April as Tiu takes us on an evening adventure designed to have you falling in love with life and the world and people around you.
You will be reminded how to:
• Discover how to see things afresh and find the magic in your own life
• Transform your environment into a pro-active treasure hunt
• Spread kindness and beauty for the delight of yourself and others
How it works:
1. We begin with an exercise to give you a pronoiac shift of perspective – using
simple, playful techniques to help you see a specific grumble or a challenge as a
blessing in disguise. You learn how to see things afresh and get gleeful about
your reality, exactly as it is.
2. We then put it into action and go on an adventure into the local area,spreading
random acts of covert kindness and beauty, including but not limited to:
• leaving a love letter for a stranger
• reverse pick pocketing with tiny treasures
• paying for someone’s drinks without them knowing
• lighting candles in neglected nooks
• decorating bikes/cars with balloons, ribbons and loving luggage tags
• spreading lucky charms and messages of good fortune
Join us for this magical evening and become a member of a secret good vibes tribe and spread the joy.