San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you get frustrated and sometimes astonished with the amount of money builders mark up their work by, and would like to find a way of cutting down on your renovation costs, then you will love what Lloyd will teach you in this jam-packed one day workshop!
By creating and running your own building team you will be able to:
- save an absolute fortune during each renovation
- keep total control over the quality and timescales
- run several refurbishments simultaneously
- complete a full renovation project within 5-8 weeks
- offer (and charge for) project management services to fellow investors using your own building team
You will also learn how to:
- accurately cost a refurbishment very quickly
- recruit, manage and motivate tradespeople
- run a refurbishment in a specific way which allows you to achieve incredible timescales and cut down the renovation time from 3 months to 5-8 weeks (depending on the project)
- ensure you meet legislation and regulation required in running a building company
- in certain circumstances be paid lump sums from electricity suppliers and how to claim these payments
- achieve the best possible terms and prices with local suppliers with no dancing around
A little bit about Lloyd Smith, Director of Home Whisperers Group:
I have over 19 years of experience in construction and managing building teams. Over the past 4 years, as a property investor, I have project managed more than 50 renovations personally, at times running 5 projects simultaneously (and they were not a lick of paint and new carpets job, more like a new roof, heavy landscaping, dry rot, replacing joists kind of jobs). I have a wealth of experience you can not only learn from but capitalise on for yourself. I have been asked to share what we do by so many people and always refused as I didn’t want to let my secrets out to anybody. I figured there are a lot of people who could benefit from what we do so I finally gave in to the requests and decided to run training on the subject.
The details of the training day are as follows:
It will be a full day training, between 9 am and 5 pm.
There will be a break for lunch and a coffee break in the morning and another coffee break in the afternoon.
Course booklets and handouts will be provided.
The price includes lunch!
Save This Event
When & Where
Cambridge Wealth Academy
The Wealth Academy brings more than 50 years of knowledge and experience together to help you achieve your financial goals and live a life of freedom and choice through investing in property.
David Clouter is a Cambridge University graduate and former BBC broadcaster. Through his long-term multi-strategy investment approach spanning 34 years, David has learned the best way to deal with every opportunity that comes his way, to make maximum profits at all stages of the property cycle. He is a true contrarian investor and doesn’t follow the crowd.
Marta and Lloyd Smith are full-time active property investors with a long track record of transforming tired properties into modern family homes in just six to eight weeks. They successfully run a number of different property businesses, including a construction company. As they continue to build their multi-million pound portfolio of high-yielding rental properties, they found their passion in teaching others how to achieve the same.