This project planning course aims to enable you to express your project idea and gather all the information that you will need to make the project work within limited timescales and resources
The course will cover:
- What is a project?
- Project planning lifecycle – aims of the project, finance, people, timing, monitoring and evaluation, managing the project
- Planning tools and techniques
- Creating a project plan using planning tools
- What goes wrong and how to avoid or manage it
After the workshop participants will:
- Have a clearer understanding of what is involved in planning a project and some of the potential pitfalls
- Be aware of a range of tools and techniques to help with project planning
Who this course if for
The course is aimed at those with little or no experience of planning a project.