San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You’ll be taken by the hand and shown all the industry insider secrets you need to make a success of your property sourcing. The aim of the workshop is to enable you to not just spot, but CREATE the right investment opportunities and take advantage of them!
What you’re going to learn:
- how to develop a network of investors who would buy deals from you
- what legal and technical infrastructure you need to put in place to ensure smooth operation of the sourcing business
- the process necessary to protect yourself when working with investors to make sure your finder’s fees get paid in full and on time
- how to negotiate with vendors in order to get deals below market value
- what marketing techniques to use to get good quality leads
- how to analyse any potential deal to make sure you get the price right
- how to monetise every lead
- challenges and traps of sourcing business and how to avoid them (we have learned the hard way!)
The main focus will be on sourcing direct to vendor, however we’ll also show you techniques we’ve used in getting discounted deals on the market.
The workshop will be co-hosted by Marta's partner in life and business, Lloyd Smith and David Clouter, our good friend and property investor with over 30 years’ experience!
Save This Event
When & Where
Cambridge Wealth Academy
The Wealth Academy brings more than 50 years of knowledge and experience together to help you achieve your financial goals and live a life of freedom and choice through investing in property.
David Clouter is a Cambridge University graduate and former BBC broadcaster. Through his long-term multi-strategy investment approach spanning 34 years, David has learned the best way to deal with every opportunity that comes his way, to make maximum profits at all stages of the property cycle. He is a true contrarian investor and doesn’t follow the crowd.
Marta and Lloyd Smith are full-time active property investors with a long track record of transforming tired properties into modern family homes in just six to eight weeks. They successfully run a number of different property businesses, including a construction company. As they continue to build their multi-million pound portfolio of high-yielding rental properties, they found their passion in teaching others how to achieve the same.