San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Shamanic patterns of Thomas Shillaw
Experience THE paradigm shift in coaching and therapy. During this training a unique model will be presented whereby:
- The environment stimulates memory searches for how to respond to environmental cues.
- This causes the activation of ‘best fit’ reference memories which contain an emotional (motivational) charge and information about how to respond to such stimulus.
- These memories manifest as subtle though-forms which appear outside of the human body.
- The body unconsciously interacts with these memories (as they become part of the environment).
- In the normal state of consciousness, human body language supports the idea that human thoughts are external.
- In extraordinary states, these thought-forms can be perceived directly.
- Problematic reference memories effectively ‘lock’ body language into problematic behavioural patterns and they are the unique causes of human problems.
- Healing the problematic reference memory causes a dissipation of those thought-forms and effectively ‘unlocks’ body language to align to more positive reference experiences.
- Healing these primary imprint maps automatically shifts problematic (secondary and tertiary) cognitive and linguistic maps.
During this seminar, participants will move beyond their normal states of consciousness and experience extraordinary states for the purposes of creating an expanded consciousness capable of perceiving problematic reference memories. Formats will be presented for bringing these largely unconscious memories into consciousness and facilitating healing.
Participants will explore a range of (typically labelled) extrasensory phenomena, including:
- Clairvoyance (clear seeing).
- Clairaudience (clear hearing).
- Clairsentience (clear feeling).
- Claircognizance (intuition).
The archetypal character model for this exploration is the shaman, a person who serves as a medium between visible (environmental) and invisible (subtle) worlds for the purposes of healing. Ideal for coaches and therapist who want to add a deeper layer of skill to their practice or for those wanting to heal, these methods move coaching and therapy to a higher level.
“Thom Shillaw can only be called mesmerising. His ability to suspend himself to facilitate growth in others is something beyond ordinary. Definitely a modern shaman in action!” – Ian Heslop, Shaman
"Oh my, that was a mind-blowing experience, first time I have seen an aura Thom, all around you. It was a mind stretching different view of the mind. Thank you.” - Pat Patterson, Hypnotherapist, Edinburgh.
"During the course, something quite unexpected and wonderful happened. I had said that I had always wanted to see aura’s around people as I knew it was possible. Thom worked with a fellow trainee and I on this for a few minutes. To begin with my eyes began to flicker and blink unconsciously (it felt as though my sight was being recalibrated) for at least a minute or so and when they became still again, to my astonishment, when I opened my eyes, I could see colour auras for the first time! To this day, I am still able to see aura’s around people when I choose to and I would like to thank Thom for this wonderful gift!" - Karen More, Life Coach.
"I'd been contemplating visiting my gran in India. Thom asked what Dharam meant. It was the name of my grandfather's sister and it also means 'your path'! He then described my grans house exactly as it would have been when my grandfather was alive. I also mentioned to Thom that I was thinking of having a Skype call with a Vedic astrologer. Almost immediately Thom asked me who Sanjay was. I said Sanjay is my cousin in Houston with whom I had a recent conversation about vedic astrology!! Astonishing how someone with no training in hindi / sanskrit can bring forth such words with clarity!! I also asked him about a project which I'd been waiting to hear news of and he asked what the word kareeb meant. I laughed and said it was Hindi for 'in close proximity'. Thom ought to be filling auditoriums with his ability." - Puneet Sachdev, Learning & Development Officer, Visit Scotland.
Save This Event
When & Where
Thom Shillaw is the founder of Psicotherapy. An internationally respected healer, Thom has made headlines both at home and abroad for helping people to overcome conditions which experts believed there was no cure for.