Join our Business Leaders Masterclass Psychology of Sales on 30th of June at 09:30. This is an opportunity to explore the award-winning Sandler Sales Methodology, an honest and a systematic approach to sales that consistently creates successful results.
Sales is a high-rejection field and can heavily weigh heavily on salespeople who face NO every day. Challenge the way you look at sales and discover how to sell more, more effectively by not selling at all.
There is a good chance that you will find this workshop useful if you feel that your sales team:
- Isn't getting in front of enough qualifying prospects.
- Has an over-reliance on large customers.
- Does not close enough new and profitable deals.
- Might be giving away profits by giving free consultancy to prospects.
This session is designed to help you learn:
- Key principles for building a high-performing sales team.
- Steps to implementing an effective sales strategy.
- Effective ways to build new, profitable and long-term business relationships.
- The best practices for growing the market share by improving the way your team communicates.
Discover the deficiencies of your current sales approach, cultivate fresh ideas and take the first steps towards hitting your targets consistently.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Our office is based in Glasgow City Centre, is easily accessible by car and benefits from free parking.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact our office on 0141 442 0200.