Public relations is a powerful tool for any start-up or small business. From media relations to competitions and promotions to effective networking, knowing and understanding how to PR your business, communicate with your current and potential customers and the importance of building a profile for your company is vital. Whatever industry sector your business is in, good PR can make a huge difference in building your customer base and growing your new venture.
Public Relations For Small Businesses is a practical workshop which will clearly guide the small business owner through the simple steps that need to be taken to ensure you give your business the best chance to communicate effectively with customers and influential target audiences to build a profile and reputation for your business.
This three hour workshop will give you:
- a clear overview of what PR is
- an overview of the different tactics you can deploy
- a simple guide to media relations
- help in how to write effective press releases and the best ways to gain media coverage for your business
- the ability to develop your own simple communications plan
- plenty of opportunity to work through real-life scenarios to understand how to put the theory into practice for your business
This down-to-earth workshop will take you through the various stages you, as a small business owner, need to grasp to develop your own PR activity with plenty of practical tasks and break-out group work to put your new found knowledge into action.
Public Relations For Small Businesses is delivered by specialist PR and communications professionals who have over 15 years experience in developing and delivering effective and targeted campaigns for start-up business and small to medium sized ventures.
This seminar is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria.
Venue is the North Tyneside Business Centre, Saville Street, North Shields, NE30 1NT