Meet Gloucestershire’s public sector employers and get advice on making your next career move.
The fair opens at 10am and will close at 4.30pm. Stalls will be open throughout the day.
Which employers are attending?
- 2gether NHS Foundation Trust
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Gloucestershire Care Services
- NHS Gloucestershire CCG
- Gloucestershire County Council
Why should I attend?
Meet employers face-to-face
Meet Gloucestershire’s public sector employers who are actively looking for candidates like you! You will get quality time to talk about the vacancies on offer, and interviews will take place for some vacancies on the day. Remember to bring your C.V!
Listen to speakers
Our speakers will be covering a range of topics including returning to practice and mental health nursing. These sessions are free to attend and will be running at the following times:
- 10.45am – Return to Practice – All Organisations
- 11.30am – Apprenticeships - All Organisations
- 12.15pm – Nursing Closer to Home - Gloucestershire Care Services
- 12.45pm – Nursing Closer to Home - Gloucestershire Care Services
- 1.00pm – General Practice in Gloucestershire - CCG Deputy Clinical Chair Dr Hein Le Roux
- 1.45pm – Return to Practice - All Organisations
- 2.30pm – Roland Dix, Consultant Nurse in Psychiatric Intensive Care & Secure Recovery – ‘Inpatient Mental Health Care – Past, Present and Future
- 3.30pm – Nursing Closer to Home - Gloucestershire Care Services
- 3.45pm – Apprenticeships - All Organisations
Share your experiences
Meet other public sector workers and share your experiences.