Actions and Detail Panel
Public Speaking Beginner/Intermediate Course 5 weeks
Wed 19 October 2016, 18:30 – 21:30 BST
Public Speaking Level 2 course aimed at Beginners and Intermediate Level Speakers.
***THE COURSE PRICES GOES UP EVERY WEEK. EARLIER YOU SIGN UP , THE LESSER YOU WILL PAY***!
Please read the course manual before you go ahead with the signing up.
• Super friendly learning environment - 100 % practice based
• Suitable for beginners as well as intermediate level speakers
• Course conducted by ex television actress - she has received excellent feedback throughout her time with us
• You will never be picked to take part in any activity - you are always in control of what you do and whether you do it!
• Learn how to give powerpoint based presentations
Discounted / Free tickets to the course
We will issue discounted / free tickets to those from disadvantaged backgrounds. However, we will ask for proof such as 2 months bank statements. If you are interested in getting this offer, make sure you are capable of providing this required proof. This is to ensure we award these tickets to those who really need them and that people don't abuse the offer. We can only offer free tickets if you write to us within the first 2 weeks.
Throughout this course you will get the opportunity to practice the skills involved in giving speeches and doing power point presentations.
We will arrange for a projector to be present at each session.
Please note that the deposit is £80 and the rest is to be paid within one week of the course starting date. More information can be found on the course brochure.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
This course is also booked via other platforms. You can read more about us on https://www.meetup.com/PSpeak/