Actions and Detail Panel
PUBLIC SPEAKING COACHING WORKSHOP
Tue, 25 Apr 2017, 09:30 – Wed, 26 Apr 2017, 16:30 BST
BECOME A CONFIDENT, INSPIRING AND AUTHENTIC SPEAKER
This 2-day practical, dynamic and fun workshop will help put a stop to boring, nervous and unproductive talks and presentations forever!
Public speaking is much more than just standing in front of people speaking or sharing and presenting ideas. It’s a skill set. It’s about understanding your message, what you would like to communicate, how to be inspiring and sound in control, developing presence, rapport and connecting with your audience. More importantly, it’s about being your authentic self.
The workshop will coach you through the process of how to become a confident, authentic and compelling public speaker with your own unique style and presence. It will equip you with the necessary tools and techniques to put across your message in a clear, succinct, enthusiastic and engaging manner.
This high end public speaking workshop is tailored to help you combat your fears, anxiety and nerves when speaking in front of an audience and will work with you to develop great assertive body language, impactful voice projection and control, positive self-talk whilst conveying great authority and presence.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Develop your unique style and presence
- Understand how your voice works
- Write and present information in a meaningful and compelling way
- Speak with confidence and enthusiasm
- Control nervousness, fear and anxiety
- Develop great assertive body language
- Deliver your message, presentations, meetings, interviews in a memorable manner
- Engage your audience with authority and self-assurance
- Enjoy the art of public speaking