The public speaking winner will have the opportunity to compete at the JCI National Convention in Manchester (25-27 November 2016), and possibly go on to the European Finals in Basel, Switzerland in 2017!
As a Speaker (JCI London Members Only) you will be required to deliver a speech one of the following topics:
1) The only way you learn is by doing
2) "The future depends on what we do in the present" - Mahatma Gandhi
3) If I ruled the world
4) "Things do not happen. Things are made to happen" - John F Kennedy
5) Peace is possible
Contestants shall speak for a minimum of five (5) minutes and no more than seven (7) minutes. If a contestant speaks for less than five (5) minutes or more than seven (7), the Judges shall disqualify that participant.
Guidelines will be sent when booking or yu can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not Speaking? Not a problem! Just come and listen to what promises to be an entertaining and inspiring evening and show your support to the speakers and debaters!
Benefits for the Participants
- For Speakers: to challenge themselves and have the opportunity to compete at a national and international level, win a £50 discount for the JCI UK National Convention
- For Debaters: again to challenge themselves and have the opportunity to compete at a national and international level, win a £35 discount for the JCI UK National Convention
- For Observers: to learn from great speakers and get inspired for their future speeches
- For All: networking with like-minded professionals and to have fun!
When booking, please confirm whether you intend to be a Speaker or Debater (JCI London members only) or an Observer (open to All).
Spaces for speakers are limited so secure your place as early as possible.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Any questions, get in touch:
Training Director, Roxana Cardos: email@example.com
President, Rafael Tselikas: firstname.lastname@example.org