Actions and Detail Panel
Public Speaking with London Corinthians
Thu 13 April 2017, 19:00 – 22:00 BST
Do you get nervous at the thought of giving a presentation or speech?
Do you avoid speaking in public?
Do you want to become a confident and charismatic speaker who people listen too?
We can help YOU!
London Corinthians and are a friendly group who meet in the central London every Monday.
At each meeting we practice and develop our confidence & public speaking skills in a supportive environment whilst having fun.
We welcome new members to our club where you will soon start to:
- Become a better speaker
- Improve your presentation skills
- Boost your confidence
- Feel more self-assured at interviews
- Develop your skills to persuade & motivate
- Enhance your leadership potential
- Be a better listener
All of which will help you to develop your career.
Even if you never speak in public or give a presentation, joining our club will help you to achieve you professional and personal goals.
We will help you to learn and develop skills to improve your confidence at home and work.
At work, you will soon be able to:
- Make a formal presentation
- Speak ‘off the cuff’ with confidence
- Get your point of view across to others
- Lead a discussion
- Chair a meeting
- Sharpen your management skills
At home, you will be able to:
- Give a Best Man speech
- Feel more confident when dealing with people
- Have clearer communication
When you join London Corinthians, you will:
- Learn life skills in a supportive environment amongst friends
- Receive support, feedback and encouragement as you develop new skills
- Learn from other members with the same objectives
- Network with other professionals working or living in the London area
Come along for FREE to our next meeting where you'll receive a warm, friendly welcome and soon be speaking with confidence!