Pulling Power - Stock Incentives for Startups & Tech Companies with Orrick @TechHub
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 6:30 PM (GMT)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets
Orrick invites you to a panel discussion on Tuesday 1st November.
Please join us for a practical, focused discussion on current trends in the use of stock incentives by growing companies. This event will focus on practical rather than technical aspects, and brings together a number of experts in the field.
Topics will include: current market rules of thumb for grants to attract talent; getting the valuation you agreed with HMRC; trends investing schedules; cautionary tales on missing out on EMI treatment; and claw-back for leavers after Skype controversy.
Confirmed panel members include:
Nick Thornton, Tax Partner: Orrick, London (Chair of panel)
Tony Hindley, Principal: Valuation Soultions (ex HMRC Valuations Office)
James Lindon, share Schemes Specialist: Orrick, London
Brett Putter, Managing Partner: Emerging Technologies, The Forsyth Group
Giles Hawkins, Senior Associate: Orrick, London
Doors Open at 6.30pm
Panel Discussion 6.45-7.45pm
Cancellation PolicyTickets for events at TechHub and sold through Eventbrite are non-refundable, except in the following circumstances:
- In the event of a sold out event and where we are able to resell the ticket (TechHub will not be liable for unsold tickets);
- In the event of postponement of the event, where your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date or you will be entitled to a refund;
- In the event of cancellation of the event in which case a refund will be made.TechHub retains the right to refuse entry
To get to TechHub
- Take Exit 5 from Old St tube station up to City Rd
- It's about 20 seconds straight ahead on your right, at number 76-80
See you @TechHub!
TechHub is a new and exciting project creating a physical space in London for tech start-ups not just based nearby but entrepreneurs and others in the tech industry from across the UK, Europe, the US and beyond.
We've created a new community space reflecting the vibrancy and global outlook of the technology scene.
TechHub is affordable and accessible, with a great environment to bring together the right people in one place - the people who really do want to change the world through their businesses. We're right on 'Silicon Roundabout' in the Old Street area of London where there is an existing cluster of tech start-ups.