Box to Believe is a programme for women that uses boxing to help women re-train both their body and their brain. This unique programme teaches women physical boxing combined with mindset strategies that literally help women re-programme their brain to feel confident, strong and to manage stress better
Stress can become a habit and a pattern in itself. Stress is often the thing that throws us off track. We become reactive, we overeat, we stop looking after ourselves. Living in a pattern of stress damages our health, our realtionships our confidence and ultimately our happiness
Box to Believe teaches women how to re-train their brain to manage their stress better and to stay strong and focussed no matter what life throws at us
Over the course of day, you will learn both phyiscal boxing and mindset techniques in a supportive group environement
What you will learn:
- How boxing can make you feel strong, empowered and confident and how to take these feelings into your everyday life.
- What's really going on in your brain - the secrets to re-training your brain to overcome your own internal opponents and limiting beliefs.
- How to switch on inner confidence and love your body.
- Your emotional recipes - how to set yourself up for success and master the skill of self-belief.
- A new skill and an exciting way to make the hard stuff in life fun.
- Defences for every shot life's going to throw at you.
- Why you need to 'shadow box' - how everything in life is a skill and how to create new habits and real transformation.
- Why everyone need a 'team in their corner' - how to create better connections and find the support you need to feel strong, confident and empowered.
- Relaxation strategies to help you find balance and inner calm.
The workshop introduces the principles of Kat Bryson's Box to Believe self development programme as seen in The Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/wellbeing/mood-and-mind/can-a-boxing-retreat-improve-your-mental-health/)
For further details on Box to Believe and to join the free facebook support group visit https://katrabryson.clickfunnels.com/optin
9am - Welcome and Introductions.
9.30-10.30 am - Boxing and fitness session. Fun workout teaching all the basics of boxing which you will then practice on the focus pads and bags. Learn how exercise can be fun and experience the best form of stress release EVER!
10.30 - 11.30pm - Stress Management Strategies. Learn what causes stress, how it effects both body and mind and what to do about it. Learn effective stratgies to go from stressed to strong in minutes
11.30 -12.30pm - Master your defence. Learn why boxers need a strong defence and the techniques you can use to apply this to your life
1pm - 2pm - Relaxation workshop - yoga and mediation session to leave you feeling balanced, strong and energised
Drinks and healthy snacks provided