Puppy Power School Level 2, this course consists of 6 sessions
These sessions build on and develop the fundamentals of 'How to Find your Dogs Superpower ' which covers
- Focus & Attention - Eye Contact, Basic Commands
- Following Instruction - Recall, On & Off Cues
- Self Control - Waiting for further cues, settling on a mat
- Confidence - Equipment, Resilience, Independence & Problem Solving.
- Social Skills - A puppy needs to be resilient to life and we go through exercises to help you build this for your puppy.
Groups are small to ensure plenty of support and guidance for you and your puppy as every puppy learns differently, this can't be done in larger groups.
My Happy Dog focuses on building those all important Skills for Life ahead of them, yes obedience is important and we incorporate that into the learning, but we look at what is important for a pet companion in and around the home and fitting in with family life.
All training focus on fun and confidence building for your puppy.