Actions and Detail Panel
Purchase Your GAP Analysis Online Today - Discounted Rates
Purchase Your GAP Analysis Today
Online discounted rate: £950 + VAT
(+ travel & expenses)*
What is it?
- A Gap Analysis enables clients to understand where their management sits in terms of compliance to the relevant standard or scheme
- A Gap Analysis will provide what remedial action – if any – which needs to be taken
- Many organisations choose to have a gap analysis before their certification process
- One of DNV GL’s Lead Auditors will review how your management system has addressed, or plans to address, the requirements of a standard.
- This analysis gives you the opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have about your system or the certification process.
- Identify any risks in your processes.
- Discover what is required to get your organisation up to auditable standards
- Establish a time frame and cost.
Why should you have a Gap Analysis:
- Helps you identify any weaknesses in the management system prior to the certification, validation or verification process
- Help estimate realistic timescales for the certification assessment
- Gap analysis uses a sampling technique, concentrating on interpretation and implementation of the relevant requirements rather than on detailed conformity.
- A Gap Analysis audit is a great way to review critical, high risk or weak areas in order to create a certifiable system.
- Gap Analysis audits allow you to decide on the key areas you would like to be reviewed
Applicable for online purchase against ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 only.
If you would like a Gap Analysis against a different standard, or to pay through an alternative method, please contact us to discuss further.
*Mileage will be charged at £0.60 per mile. Travel time in excess of two hours a day will be charged at £85/hour to a maximum of £680/day per auditor.
- Costs of transportation (e.g. airplane, train), accommodation and subsistence will be charged at cost
- Other direct expenses will be charged at cost