San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A weekend to:
Discover Your Purpose, Develop Your Potential & Release Your Power
An intensive personal development weekend packed with a wealth of techniques, ideas, principles, strategies and opportunities for personal growth, inner bonding and emotional healing to nourish and grow your true potential.
- Golden rules for achieving your goals
- The mind-set of champions
- Managing difficult conversations
- Mastering communication and listening skills
- Keys to successful relationships
- overcoming acute stress.
- Two late night optional sessions - 'Straight talk, real talk, any talk'.
The real cost of this intensive personal development weekend is £750. We are offering it for only £550. However, if you do the early bird booking before the 18 October you only pay £500. This includes:
- Luxurious accommodation for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, unlimited tea and coffee
- Training pack
- A free copy of Errol's book entitled, Pursuing Excellence
- Certificate of completion
- 6 months free premium membership at: www.singlesdirect.net
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No ID requirements or age limit but we recommend that delegates be over 16 years old.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Each delegate are responsible for their own transportation. Parking at the weekend is free.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
There are no restrictions to what you can bring. We do advise casual dress.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Your answer goes here
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
For more information contact Errol A Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org or joe at: email@example.com or call 07956 872 141.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Save This Event
When & Where
Errol A Williams
Errol is an International Management Trainer with over 32 years’ experience. He trains hundreds of managers, leaders, supervisors and unemployed people each year.
He was co-founder and Executive Chairman for one of Europe’s largest multi-million pound community complexes, launched by HRH the Prince of Wales in 1988. He has for over 20 years involved himself in visiting, counselling and running training courses for UK prisoners.
Errol is a Senior Pastor and Regional Overseer who sits on the National Executive Board for the Church of God of Prophecy UK Trust.
He has taught Systematic Theology for over ten years.
Errol is married, has six children and six grandchildren. He is the author of “Pursuing Excellence”, “The Temptation Trap”, “Sowing For A Blessing” and “TIPS For Dealing With Difficult Conversations”.
During the 2010 general election he stood as a Parliamentary Candidate for the Christian Party. He has vast experience as a talk-show host, TV and radio presenter, professional photographer, web designer and internet marketer.
He uses tried, tested and proven methods that can be immediately applied. His passion is to coach one million individuals anywhere in the world to unleash their unlimited potential.
Here are some of the clients that Errol has had the honour of serving for over 32 years:
- Bridge Park Community Complex (A multi-million pound project that Errol co-funded in 1981 and launched by HRH the Prince of Wales in 1988).
- Beacon Housing Association.
- Business Link London City Partners.
- Church Organisations all over the UK.
- Civil Service College (Sunningdale).
- Connex South Eastern.
- Feltham Detention Centre, Holloway Prison and Scrubs Prison.
- Globis Mediation (as a freelance trainer to companies all over the UK).
- Home Office (Manchester University, Department of Extra Mural Studies).
- John Carlisle Partnerships.
- John Matchett Limited (as a freelance trainer to companies all over the UK and abroad).
- London Borough of Brent.
- London Enterprise Agency (Live Wire).
- Mosaic Mission (England & Ghana).
- Middlesex Information Technology Centre.
- Scitech Diol (as a freelance trainer to companies all over the UK).
- Shaftesbury Society.
- South West Trains.
- Spurgeon Child Care.
- Sojourner Truth Youth Association.
- Tear Fund.
- Thousands of Individuals who have attended our public courses.
- Weald Business College.