Actions and Detail Panel
Pushing Through Procrastination
Wed 23 November 2016, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
This workshop will seek to understand the causes of procrastination, and look at practical ways to try and overcome putting things off.
- Do you find it difficult to start a piece of work?
- Does a nagging guilt spoil your leisure time?
- Do you tidy your room, check emails or constantly find ways to distract yourself from your work?
- Do you dream about handing in that “perfect” piece of work?
- Are you very self-critical about your ability to work?
- Do you always find yourself panicking at the last minute?
- Do you feel drained yet have nothing to show for it?
- Are you constantly stressed and worried about work, or your lack of it?
- Do you feel you are letting yourself down by putting things off?
If any of these things resonate with you, come along to this workshop.