GUEST - Guidelines for Unified Excellence in Service Training
The PYA GUEST Program will be announcing its exciting partnership with Miele from Miele Director Udo Horsmann; we will be discussing the importance of training from a Ship Yards point of view with Hessen representatives, a former GUEST alumni will be talking about the training benefits and leading trainer Peter Vogel will be discussing Management training for heads of the interior department.
The seminar line-up includes:
- Joey Meen | GUEST Director | The Way Ahead for Interior Crew Training
- Udo Horsmann | Miele Director | The Big Announcement - Miele in collaboration with GUEST
- Peter Vogel | IYS | The Proof of the Pudding - Facts & Figures regarding Management Training
- Franc Jansen| Heesen Ship Yard | The importance of hospitality & interior training in our industry & why they have embraced the GUEST programme
- Chief Stewardess | the benefits of GUEST training from Interior Crew perspective
Results of the PYA Table Setting competition which is taking place on Wednesday 28th September throughout the show.
Interior crew, media, industry professionals. This event is taking place at the ACREW Lounge at the Rascasse which is outside the show, therefore you do not need show passes to attend.