Actions and Detail Panel
QHSE Accident Investigation - Tamworth
Wed 23 November 2016, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
A half day course with your local QHSE representative covering the how to conduct an accident investigation following an incident. This will include:
- Mitie reporting procedures including accidents, incidents and near misses.
- How to manage an accident on site
- How to complete a suitable and sufficient accident investigation
- What is a RIDDOR reportable incident
- Meeting an EHO or HSE inspector
- collating information so that we are able to successfully defend claims
Delegates will have the opportunity to practise carrying out risk assessments.
This event is free of charge and all Mitie managers and supervisors are welcome.
If you have any queries please contact CETraining@mitie.com.