San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Choosing to study abroad is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make, so it’s essential that you do your research. The QS World University Tour™ brings together some of the best universities from around the world, giving you an opportunity to meet with them face-to-face and ask the really important questions. You can also attend seminars and workshops, chat to the alumni of attending schools, and get tips on things like visas and funding from student advisory bodies.
Why come to the fair?
- Deciding to go to university is likely to be one of the biggest time and financial commitments you will make. So choosing the right place to spend the next three, four, or even up to seven years of your life is absolutely essential.
- The fair is your opportunity to find out about lots of different universities and colleges all in one place. It’s like going to 30 open days all around the world all in one day!
What to expect on the day
- Pick up leaflets and brochures, which you can take away to read and discuss with your family and other advisers
- Learn about a variety of different study locations and course types, allowing you to make an informed choice in your own time
- Talk to staff that run the courses you want to apply to, and ask them the questions that really matter to you
- Find out about entry requirements and international study applications
- Attend talks and information sessions on studying abroad in the USA, Australia and Europe
- Talk to students that currently attend or have graduated from different universities and get the low-down on what starting university is really like
Register for FREE at http://bit.ly/1cDxg6R