QTSA6 High Order Questioning Skills for Teaching Assistants
This half day development course supports teaching assistants in the further development of their role in primary education.
This higly popular programme will train your teaching assistants in the theory and practice of high order questioning skills, enabling your team to support the teaching of mastery of subjects under the new curriculum.
- DVD clips of activities
- Live group activities with pupils
- Materials to support planning and assessment
- Coaching and facilitation identifying key principles of good practice.
- Network support groups
- Materials and resources provided for participants
- Teaching Assistants wishing to support teaching staff in the development of pupils' learning
- 1st Participant from each school - £45
- 2nd Participant from School - £37
This is a Harrogate and Rural Teaching School (HART Alliance) event and has been designed by Elaine Nayler. SLE, AST. She will deliver the programme with teaching assistant Michelle Muttick.