Actions and Detail Panel
QUEENAX® Coach - Workshop
Mon 24 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Queenax® Coach | Course outline
Master Coach: Matt Cottle
The course will focus on Queenax movement design and developing small group program skills. Part 1 focuses on movement design, app variety, and program and 1-1 program design, and Part 2 focuses on small group programming.
The objective is that when you walk away the trainers will have:
- A solid orientation on the usage and safety recommendations on the product
- Understand how to leverage different training tools for different types of results
- Understand the system and resources available for building small group programming
- The participants will not be experts after one day, but we’re setting them on the right path.
- Upon completion of this course the participant will receive a certificate of completion. Participants will only receive a certificate if they attend the full training and sign the training waiver of attendance.
- The course is highly interactive. Participants should monitor their exertion throughout the day and opt out of exercises if necessary. We adopt a safety first attitude.
The Queenax foundational course offers kick starter programmes in three of the four categories. Kick starter programs are four-week programs designed to “kick off” a facility’s programming on different types of classes that will appeal to various populations. Blank templates are available with each workout so that small group coaches can build on the content of the first four weeks.
These programs include:
• Monkey Bar Mastery (Acheivement: Queenax Elite)
• Queenax Team (FUNctional: Team Training Classes)
• Queenax Metabolic Fit (Goal-Oriented: Lean)
• Queenax Core (Goal-Oriented: Lean)
• Queenax Boost (Goal-Oriented: 30 Minutes or Less)
Queenax Elite programs focus on enhancing fitness, technique and functional strength toward the execution of specific skills. Inspired by popular athletic competitions such as Ninja Warrior, this program category focuses on helping exercisers develop the skills necessary to master the Queenax Big 7. These movements include: Pull Up, Monkey Bars, Superfunctional Inverted Plank, Superfunctional Push-Up Rollout, UFO Crop Circle with Squats, the Leap of Faith, and Tactical.
Queenax Team programs build camaraderie, group engagement, and accountability among peers and coaches. These programs incorporate play-based movements and challenges to keep exercisers motivated and engaged. Variety is critical to these classes that focus on total body fitness
Queenax Lean programs focus on creating a lean and fit body, prioritizing high calorie expenditure and lean body mass development using methods such as metabolic conditioning/cross training (Queenax Metabolic Fit), core conditioning (Queenax Core), traditional cardio components, and HR monitoring.
Queenax Boost is a 30-minute Superfunctional tri-plex total body workout designed for the time-sensitive exerciser.
A certificate of attendance to provided in follow up correspondance with an additional digital manual Queenax Movement Library .
We aim to allow you to maximise the potential of the amazing Queenax training rig and drive excitement within your members guided by a solid foundation of exercise science and build upon member adherence of training.