Actions and Detail Panel
Quiz night: Fundraiser for Eastville & Frome Vale Labour
Tue 28 March 2017, 19:30 – 22:00 BST
Calling all quizzers!
Fancy winning £60? Can you find three other quizzers?
Join our general knowledge quiz at the Star, with Quizmeister Paul Smith (Bristol county council cabinet member for homes). Here’s the details:
- £12 per team (£3 individual place) plus booking fee
- £60 cash prize to the winning team
- Teams of four
- Twenty teams in total
- Purchasers of individual places can be organised into teams of four on the night
- Team captains are deemed to have registered their teams when purchasing the team place
- Captains who have purchased tickets to email Lysa Ralph with their team name & names of other quizzers
- Tuesday 28th March; arrive from 7.30pm to start quizzing at 8pm
- At the Star - 539, Fishponds Road, BS16 3UH (their doors are mostly always open)
All proceeds (after booking fees) go towards funding local campaigning for Eastville and Frome Vale Labour party. The local issues we are campaigning on currently are:
- major planning issues in Stapleton and Fishponds including ensuring affordable housing is part of the mix within the proposed Blackberry Hill development;
- the #Tidy Eastville project;
- delivering on the long awaited new pool for Bristol East, and many other issues important to local residents.