R3: Discovering Information to Support Your Research
- To gain a better understanding of information requirements to underpin your research
- To be able to create effective search strategies
- To have a greater understanding of the range of resources provided by LIS
- To appreciate the potential use of other resources e.g. Google Scholar & Open Access Resources
- To gain knowledge of tools available to keep you updated in your field.
- To critically review and evaluate information from a number of resources
Facilitator: Learning and Information Services (LIS)