Your roadmap to a robust Incident Response plan
It’s become an industry motto that it’s not a case of if you get breached, but when. Whether by phishing, Trojans, DDoS or internal sabotage, your defences will be broken through. What do you do when that happens?
The R3 Summit takes you through the most vital steps of your response and recovery strategy, sharing practical take-aways alongside legal guidance and incident exercises.
Join your peers from companies including GE Capital, NHS, Heineken, Thomson Reuters, HSBC and Virgin Media in order to share your experience and learn from theirs.
Our top notch speakers will discuss:
- The scope of the Incident Response strategy
- Short and long term cyber security risks to business operations
- The total cost of cyber crime to your company
- What to look for in cyber insurance products
And answer the pressing 7 'how to' questions:
- How to put a formal incident response plan in place
- How to educate your entire workforce in preparation for a breach
- How to classify incidents to ensure the correct level of response
- How to handle the impact on brand and reputation
- How to budget for the hidden costs of breach recovery
- How to liaise with law enforcement, and when that’s advisable
- How to prepare for mandatory breach notification
For more information or for registration enquiries please call Tracey on 0208 349 6475 or email email@example.com