Actions and Detail Panel
R6: Ethics and researcher reflexivity / collecting sensitive data (repeat)
Wed 1 February 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
In this session you will consider
- What is Ethics?
- Generating an ethical framework and gaining ethical approval
- What is Researcher Reflexivity?
- Who is vulnerable in the collection of sensitive data and why this is important?
- What influences the collection of sensitive data?
- What motivates people to share sensitive data?
Facilitator: Dr Debra Cureton, Doctoral College