Actions and Detail Panel
Radical Collaboration® Training
Sat, 13 May 2017, 09:00 – Mon, 15 May 2017, 10:00 CEST
Radical Collaboration® is a methodology for building high-trust relationships at work in order to improve efficiency, productivity, innovation and agility. Today nobody succeeds alone. You must have the skills to build relationships and to form alliances. This is true in everyday situations between individuals as well as between project teams, departments, companies and organizations.
Workplaces lacking skills in collaboration waste time and resources. They are less creative, have higher turnover, lower trust, longer lead times and lower employee satisfaction. Radical Collaboration® is a three day interactive training, which focuses on the five skills, listed below, that are essential to building and maintaining climates of trust and collaboration between individuals, teams and within organizations. This training is a catalyst for building more effective work environments and more trusting relationships. Collaboration doesn't just happen by itself, it requires both a skill-set and a mind-set, both of which can be learned through this workshop.
This hands-on workshop will help you to:
- Build collaborative skills
- Gain understanding of the elements of building and maintaining long-term climates of trust
- Learn about the dynamics of interpersonal relationships, particularly in conflicted situations
- Gain personal insights into attitudes and behaviors in conflicted situations
- Practice good dialogue and problem solving in simulated and real-time situations
- Develop skills in establishing and solidifying partnerships and alliances