A course for those who want to broadcast and feel they need some dedicated time to brush up their skills. Whether you are an experienced radio presenter, or have never done any broadcasting before and don't know your mic from your mixer, this is the course for you. Friendly and supportive, we will take things at a gentle pace and cover what you need to know. Sessions will include:
- Using portable sound recorders
- Interview techniques
- Sound editing with audacity software
- Making great radio features
- Broadcasting live in the studio
- Planning and producing a show
Open to all, this is an inclusive group. People with disabilities are welcome.
There are six sessions, starting on Tuesday 15th November at midday. Please book for all sessions.