San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Radio X Presents... An Evening in Conversation with Liam Gallagher
Liam Gallagher is one of the most recognisable and controversial figures in British Rock & Roll.
From his humble beginnings in Burnage, Manchester, Liam was one half of the Brothers Gallagher – who systematically changed the sound and face of music in the Brit Pop 90’s as Oasis.
Having earned the title of ‘Greatest Frontman Of All Time’ whilst in Oasis, Liam then went on to form Beady Eye when Noel left in 2009.
Fast forward to 2016, some 25 years after Oasis formed and Liam’s name is still spoken more than ever – on the cusp of the Supersonic documentary, the Chasing The Sun exhibition, ‘that’ interview, ‘those’ rumours and hints at new material – Radio X is honoured to have Liam Gallagher live and exclusive in conversation at Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium on Sunday 16th October.
Hosted by Johnny Vaughan, there will be no music, no guitars, just Liam in conversation and joined by Oasis’ guitarist Bonehead in front of an intimate audience.
Previous ‘In Conversations With’ have included Noel Gallagher and Paul Weller, now Liam Gallagher marks a series of exclusive events all put together for Radio X for Global Radio’s charity Make Some Noise.
Join us at Manchester’s Etihad Stadium on Sunday 16th October for what will be a very special night with one of the greatest icons of British Rock & Roll.
All proceeds from the event are going to Global’s Make Some Noise.
- Tickets are limited to 2 per booking and only 1 booking per person.
- Seats are not allocated.
- Doors open 6.00pm. No admittance after 6.45pm. Stage Time 7.00pm. Approx running time is 90 minutes with an interval. (Timings are all subject to change).
- Entrance by guest list only. No tickets will be issued in advance. Photographic ID will be required to gain entry and ID must match the name on the booking. The debit or credit card used to purchase will also be required to be shown.
- All audience members must be 18 years old or over.
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
These terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) relate to the sale of tickets by Eventbrite UK Limited (Ticketing Agency) who are authorised to sell tickets on behalf of the promoter (being, Global Radio Services Limited and sometimes referred to as the Event Partner) and The Etihad Stadium, Manchester (Venue) for the event due to take place on Sunday 16 October 2016. These Terms and Conditions are to be read together with all other statements or directives displayed at the Venue.
1. There are no physical tickets for this event. Once you have successfully made a booking, your name will be added to a guestlist and exchanged for a wristband on arrival. There will be no admission without a valid booking on the guestlist and corresponding photo ID.
2. You, represent and warrant that the guestlist place is purchased for personal use only, and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (save as expressly authorised by the Event Partner and its agents) and in particular, that the guestlist place may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or otherwise and may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes. Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than that printed herein is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation. The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any rights or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from the Act.
3. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that guests will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. We regret that guestlist places cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled. If the event is cancelled, you will be offered seats at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the value of the booking or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event or if the event is not rescheduled, a full refund. Full refunds will be given up to the face value of the amount paid. In order to claim your refund, please contact your point of purchase. You must enclose all your unused tickets. For accounting purposes this must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. The Venue reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a wristband holder should patrons breach any of the displayed rules or regulations of the Venue and/or Event Partner, or behave in a manner which is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with their reasonable requests.
6. The Venue may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons, refusal to allow a search to be conducted will result in non-entry to the Venue.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. The Venue and Event Partner reserve the right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange guestlist places.
9. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed.
10. Laser pens, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink are prohibited.
11. Neither the Venue, the Event Partner nor the Ticketing Agency accepts any responsibility for any personal property.
12. There will be no pass-outs or re-admission of any kind.
13. You give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording in relation to the event and/or any element thereof and such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
14. Guestlist places are restricted to a maximum of two per booking and only one booking is permitted per person. We reserve the right to cancel bookings without prior notice purchased in excess of this number.
15. Neither the Venue, the Event Partner, nor the Ticketing Agency shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the guestlist place purchased plus the relevant booking fee.
16. Sale of alcohol – if you appear to be under 25 the Venue may ask you to prove your age and apologise if this causes any embarrassment.
17. Entry – you must be 18 or over to attend this event and have a valid booking. Please bring proof of ID.
18. Anyone throwing objects, including but not limited to alcohol, glasses, etc. will be removed from the building and no refund given. Furthermore, customer details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
19. Smoking is not permitted in the Venue, this includes the use of e-cigarettes, offenders will be ejected without refund.
20. The Venue has a zero tolerance policy in respect of illegal substances. The Venue shall be entitled to take all reasonable measures to ensure compliance with its policy.
21. Official merchandise is only available (if at all) inside the Venue, please do not buy outside.
22. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the courts of London, England shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in relation hereto.
Global Radio Services Limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA with company number 03296557 (“Global Radio”).
When & Where
Global's Make Some Noise
Global's Make Some Noise is the official in-house charity of Global, the media and entertainment group. We support small but brilliant charities helping disadvantaged children and young people across the UK.
These charities struggle to get heard, so we unite some of the best- loved radio stations in the UK - Heart, Capital, Capital XTRA, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X and Gold - to give them a voice and raise money to support their incredible work.
These projects are a vital lifeline for thousands of youngsters and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity. They provide life-changing support such as speech therapy for children recovering from brain tumours, confidence-building workshops for teenagers with cancer and help and guidance to bereaved children who have lost someone special. Without projects like these, families wouldn't be able to access this life-changing support locally, if at all.
Global's Make Some Noise is an appeal operated by Global Charities, a registered charity in England & Wales (1091657) and Scotland (SC041475).