Actions and Detail Panel
RAISEonline Training for School Governors
Mon, 6 Feb 2017, 14:00 – Thu, 9 Feb 2017, 18:30 GMT
For these sessions to be meaningful please bring a copy of your own summary report and, most importantly, a copy of your inspection dashboard.
N.B. – Please note that the primary ROL Governor sessions are not Infant specific. We have an Infant dedicated ROL event on the 6th March 2017. Click here for more info.
This half-day course considers new RAISEonline information and how it can be used as part of an effective cycle of self-evaluation in schools. The experienced Challenging Education consultants will guide you in developing a clear understanding of the much changed analysis tool.
The course will:
- Clarify the key elements of a RAISE online summary report and Inspection Dashboard
- Consider specific data from the information, help you to identify what it is telling you and establish implications of this data for your school
- Improve your skills in evaluating school performance
- Give opportunity to consider how RAISE online information can be used alongside your SEF and development plan as part of an effective cycle of school improvement.
- Briefing on the new RAISE online summary report and the Inspection Dashboard
- Detailed look at specific pages and information in the report
- Workshop to allow for you to ask specific questions about your RAISE online summary report
- Reflection on your own cycle of school improvement
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to cancel your booking. Tickets cancelled less than 7 days prior to the event are non-refundable.
Date and Time
Cannon Hill Park
Birmingham, B12 9QH