When we have a special needs child – we become a special needs family!
- Do you often feel guilty that your special needs child takes most of your time, energy and thoughts and leaves little for you or the rest of the family?
- Is your child ever overwhelmed by learning, relationships, concentration or activities?
In this workshop we will:
- With some easy practical steps, help you to create a family life based on respect, openness and cooperation where everyone feels part of a team
- Make us a confident role model that will have a positive impact on how your children will be affected by the situation
- Look at routines that will fit your special family
- Learn meditation and ‘grounding’ techniques
- Explore the root cause of symptoms along with simple, empowering tools to overcome them
- Take-away a powerful visual learning technique to help improve literacy, numeracy, concentration, memory and clarity of thought.
For everybody who wants to create a happy and positive family, no matter what you are going through!