When we have a special needs child – we become a special needs family.
- Do you often feel guilty that your special needs child takes most of your time, energy and thoughts and leaves little for you or the rest of the family?
- Is your child overwhelmed by learning, relationships, concentration or being active?
In this workshop with some easy practical steps, we will:
- Help you to create a family life based on respect, openness and cooperation where everyone feels part of the team
- Explore the power food has on our child and offer some positive alternatives
- Make us a confident role model that will have a positive impact on how your children will be affected by your individual situation
- Look at routines that will fit your special family
- How each family member is affected by the situation and how we can make everyone feel accepted and respected
- Learn meditation and ‘grounding’ techniques
For everybody who wants to create a happy and positive family, no matter what you are going through.