Actions and Detail Panel
Raising Finance for Business - Binley, Coventry
Wed 29 March 2017, 09:00 – 12:30 BST
Raising Finance for Business
Venue: Binley Innovation Centre, Harry Weston Road, Binley, Coventry. CV3 2TX
When: 29th March 2017, 9.00-12.30
- Do you want to understand different funding options for different types of business?
- Are you looking to raise at least £10,000 to grow your business?
- Would you like to know how to write a good funding application?
- Do you want independent advice from Funding specialists?
- Are you based in Coventry & Warwickshire and a small business looking to grow?
- Are you a technology based or innovative business?
If so, the following workshop could be for you.
To book contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 024 7632 3121
9.00 Registration and networking
9.30 Welcome and overview of business support in C&W
9.45 Introductions and objectives for the session
10.00 Getting the right funds for you – Grants, Equity, Debt, R&D Tax credits
10.15 Preparing for finance
10.25 Grant funding and applications
11.00 Refreshment break
11.15 Equity investments and investor requirements
11.30 Debt Finance options and funders requirements
11.50 Crowd Funding overview
12.10 Q &A and feedback
12.30 Feedback and Close
Optional tour of the facilities
This practical workshop is managed by the Access to Finance specialists at University of Warwick Science Park.