Actions and Detail Panel
Raising Independent Children
Fri 11 November 2016, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
Independence is not something that your children can gain by themselves. It is, in fact, a gift you give your children they will cherish and benefit from for their entire lives.
- Do you feel that you do too much for your children and get little in return?
- Do feel that you have become your children's time keeper?
- Do you feel your children struggle to take responsibility for their own actions and behaviour and daily tasks?
- Do feel that your children rely on others to "problem solve" their own challenges and often get into trouble at school or at home for being dis-organised?
Then you are not alone! In this dynamic workshop we will:
- Discussing the importance of children having family and personal chores and how to implement them without nagging and anger battles.
- Talk about how we can support our child to problem solve, on their own and without us feeling guilty.
- Encourage your children to take responsibility of their time keeping, organisation and activities.
- Have a good look at how we can help our children to become responsible for their own action and behaviours!
- We will talk about pocket money, how much and for what!!