Actions and Detail Panel
Raising Kinship Children Masterclass, Bristol
Thu 27 April 2017, 09:30 – 15:30 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
You are invited to a special Raising Kinship Children Masterclass, created especially for kinship carers, which will be presented by Dr Karen Treisman, our consultant trainer, who is highly specialised in the areas of parenting and trauma and attachment. She has experience of working with kinship carers and their children and brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
Those who attend this masterclass will leave:
- with a deep understanding of their kinship child's emotions and behaviours
- feeling more able to raise confident, happy and resilient kinship children
- with a range of useful tips and practical tools that can be used with kinship children
The day will also offer kinship carers the chance to meet others in a similar situation and to share their experiences. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Reviews from previous masterclass events:
• “very emotional – gave me a chance to have a rare look at myself – thank you” (Kinship Carer, Chelmsford Masterclass)
• “I thought this was fantastic. Great to focus on the positives and great suggestions for building strategies and self”. (Kinship Professional, Essex Masterclass)
Parking can be located on Trenchard Street situated behind Colston Hall. However, we would recommend taking public transport as Trenchard Street car park serves a number of city venues and can be extremely busy.
If you are getting to the venue by train Bristol Temple Meads is the nearest station, this is about one mile from Colston Hall. Buses 8 and 9 run directly run directly to the city centre promenade. From the city centre promenade, Colston Hall is roughly a ten minutes walk from the Broadmead shopping area, situated behind Colston Tower.
For enquiries and to book your place please email: email@example.com or telephone 02089818001