You are invited to a FREE masterclass, created especially for kinship carers, which will be presented by Dr Karen Treisman, our consultant trainer, who is highly specialised in the areas of parenting and trauma and attachment. She has experience of working with kinship carers and their children and brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
Those who attend this masterclass will leave:
- with a deep understanding of their kinship child's emotions and behaviours
- feeling more able to raise confident, happy and resilient kinship children
- with a range of useful tips and practical tools that can be used with kinship children
The day will also offer kinship carers the chance to meet others in a similar situation and to share their experiences. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Reviews from previous masterclass events:
• “very emotional – gave me a chance to have a rare look at myself – thank you” (Kinship Carer, Chelmsford Masterclass)
• “I thought this was fantastic. Great to focus on the positives and great suggestions for building strategies and self”. (Kinship Professional, Essex Masterclass)
Parking (Ample free parking is available on the market place adjacent to the centre.)
For enquiries and to book your place please email : email@example.com or telephone 0191 2572504 mobile: 07496389414 or contact Darren McGlen, Project Worker mobile: 07496389415