Actions and Detail Panel
Raising Standards In Solar PV Operations & Maintenance
Tue 6 December 2016, 08:30 – 17:30 GMT
SolarPower Europe and the Solar Trade Association are running a joint conference in London on the 6th December aimed at raising standards in solar PV Operations & Maintenance. With the rapid growth in UK utility scale assets approaching 8GW, including commercial rooftop, there is a proportional growth in the number of Operations & Maintenance providers entering the market both in the UK and across Europe. To meet these challenges, SolarPower Europe launched their 'O&M Best Practices Guidelines' through their task force, and the STA has set up a working group with the objective of raising standards across the sector.
This joint conference is aimed at asset owners as well as Operations & Maintenance providers and connected stakeholders. It is likely to be a well-attended event with a maximum capacity of 130 delegates. We recommend booking your places early.
This event will run until 5:30PM with a drinks reception until 7:30PM on the 11th floor of Bird & Bird’s new offices overlooking central London and the Thames.
Framework for the O&M conference in London:
- SolarPower Europe’s Best Practice Guideline
- What is unique about O&M in the UK? H&S – identifying the risks
- Asset manager’s perspective: “what is wrong with O&M today?”
- Asset life and warranties: what evidence is required to extend its lifetime?
- Technical innovations in O&M & learnings from other sectors
- Data management and predictive maintenance
- Standardisation in O&M and setting quality benchmarks