Just as we thought we had got the hang of parenting then your teen comes with a whole new set of parenting concerns and challenges!
It is never too early to prepare of the challenges that teenagers bring so this workshop is relevant to parents of both teens and pre-teens.
- Does your child seems to hate you, and you have become the bad guy?
- Does your teen argue, be disrespectful and talk back?
- Do you feel that their communication devices rule their lives?
- Does your teen only reply to you with one word or simply a grunt?
- Is everything a drama for your teenager?
- Do you feel that she/he talks nonstop to peers - but not to you?
- Would you like your teen to support more around the house, without arguing?
Then this workshop is for you! In this workshop we will cover:
- how can we encourage a positive attitude and behavior in our teenager through effective communication
- how to support your teen to become more responsible around the house
- How we can support our teenager to develop a healthy sense of self confidence through “Mindful Hang Out Time’ and problem solving.
- use effective tools to increase what we want to see more of in our teenagers and less of the lippy attitude
- How to make commands more effective so that they will listen and communicate the first time, without having to nag or shout.
- Ways in which we can limit our own voice in the house and instead create a calmer and happier home.